Voluntary Sector Forum (C&YP) - Norfolk
The Voluntary Sector Forum (Children & Young People) is open to any voluntary organisation or charity which works with this target group within Norfolk. It exists to provide a voice for the sector at a strategic level within the County and an effective mechanism for members to discuss key issues.
- be either a charity or community group (i.e. have a group of trustees)
- work with a specific age group, families or all ages up to 18 (24 with special needs)
- provide a service open to all or a targeted group (e.g. faith, BME)
- provide a wide variety of activities or be focused (e.g. sports clubs)
- support people dealing with a specific issue (such as drugs or special needs)
- cover a very local area (e.g. parish), operate across Norfolk, or part of a national organisation
- provide a service for adults as well as children, or be entirely focused on young people.
The Voluntary Sector Forum holds quarterly county-wide meetings, has various sub-groups relating to specific areas of work, and a monthly e-news as well as access to a secure page on our website. Representatives and Officers are elected from amongst the members to attend strategic multi-sector meetings on behalf of the Forum. Focus groups enable representatives to collect views from the Sector and report back to members completing the communicaton cycle.
The Voluntary Sector Forum (C&YP) - Norfolk is hosted by Momentum (Norfolk), any questions or issues can be directed to us on 01603 819135 or to email@example.com.
Membership is free for groups and organisations which meet the criteria above.
A number of people form each Organisation can Join Information & Application Form
Each Organisation is only entitled to one vote for election purposes, but may send various relevant people from their group to meetings, and register these people to receive emails etc.
There are Terms of Reference for the Voluntary Sector Forum (C&YP) - Norfolk
Terms of Reference