Bilingual Community Domestic Abuse Advisors
- 1x 30 hour post speaking fluent Russian
- 1x 30 hour post speaking fluent Lithuanian
- 1x 30 hour post speaking fluent Portugese
- 1x 30 hour post speaking fluent Romanian
- 1x 30 hour post speaking fluent Polish
Contract: Fixed term until 31/03/2020
Salary: £19,375 pro rata
- To provide an effective, supportive and confidential service for adults at risk of/ or fleeing domestic violence/abuse and identifying as having “No Recourse to Public Funds”, requiring support in the community as part of Leeway’s Community services team.
- To be fluent in both English and a second language as above
- Experience of working with vulnerable people from the migrant communities, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an understanding of the dynamics of domestic abuse, risk assessment and safety planning
- Current accredited qualification or willing to undertake an SafeLives accredited training course is an essential requirement.
Driving License with business insurance and the ability to travel throughout Norfolk and Suffolk is essential.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women only to apply: S.7(2)(e) SDA applies. ‘Exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1’
Closing Date: Monday 2 April 2018 (5pm)