Hours: 37 hours per week
- To be responsible for developing & maintaining efficient effective data collection, monitoring and reporting
- To oversee & manage all data collection, storage and management systems, ensuring that Leeway comply with Data Protection legislation & Leeway policy
- Responsible for archiving & destroying data as appropriate
- To monitor data & analyse trends & to monitor performance of services & interpret data into reports, to advise senior management decisions
- Perform service user & stakeholder consultation surveys to identify gaps in service provision
- Be responsible for handling any data access requests
- To adhere to, review and implement all Leeway’s departmental policies & procedures.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience of recording, monitoring & analysing data
- Good understanding of data quality controls & processes
- Strong IT skills. Flexibility and commitment to the cause of the charity
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Driving license and the ability to travel throughout Norfolk and Suffolk are essential.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 4 June 2018 (5pm)