Positive Behaviour Youth Support Worker
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term contract until 31 March 2019
- Supporting young people who have witnessed or experienced domestic abuse in the home
- To develop support and safety packages with young people who are displaying controlling and abusive behaviour towards their parents or carer’s
- To support the young person to understand the impact of the abuse has on their current behaviour and to identify better outcomes for them
- Relevant youth work qualification and experience of working with young people individually and in a group setting
- Experience of working for a statutory or voluntary agency
Driving Licence, business insurance and the ability to travel throughout Norfolk is essential.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively phone: 07748972819 (voice mail), stating clearly your name, address and contact number.
Women only to apply: S.7(2)(e) SDA applies. ‘Exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1’
Closing Date: Monday 28 May 2018 (5pm)