Senior Fundraising and Marketing Officer
Hours: 37 hours per week
- To raise awareness, promote the charities work & raise funds through a range of activities, presentations and sponsorship.
- To oversee, take part & ensure smooth and seamless delivery of fundraising events, network events and activities on behalf of Leeway.
- To line manage & supervise the fundraising & marketing staff/volunteers.
- To oversee the drafting, printing & stock levels of all leaflets and promotional materials according to Leeway’s branding policy and guidelines.
- To review & implement Leeway’s marketing strategy.
- To adhere to, review & implement all Leeway’s departmental policies.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience of supervising staff and planning/delivering fundraising & network events.
- Highly motivated with the flexibility to work evenings & weekends as necessary and a commitment to the cause of the charity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Flexibility, driving license & the ability to travel throughout Norfolk and Suffolk are essential
For an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 19 March 2018 (5pm)