Identifying Harmful Sexual Behaviour in Children and Young People Workshop
To increase professionals' confidence in consistently identifying potentially harmful sexual behaviour in children and young people and understanding levels of concern in respect of this.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Begin to understand a ‘common language’ and terminology around Harmful Sexual Behaviour in children and young people
- Understand how to use the Brook Traffic Light tool for early identification of HSB in children and young people
- Understand how to use the Brook Traffic Light tool to identify potential level of concern about Harmful Sexual Behaviour
- Think about ‘next steps’ for training for their organisation in assessment and intervention for Harmful Sexual Behaviour
This course is aimed at all front line practitioners and managers working with children and young people.
Willow Centre, Cringleford
- One and a half hour course