STIs: A Beginner's Guide
An Introduction to sexually transmitted infections
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Demonstrate how easily infections can be passed on from one person to a wider population
- Name and describe common STIs and their treatment
- Recount historical information about STIs
- Understand basic trends through looking at national and local STI data
- Discuss risk in regard to STIs
- Identify STI myths and misinformation
- Describe ways to prevent transmission of STIs
- Encourage people to use barrier methods of protection
- Name relevant sexual health services in Norfolk
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.