Who can apply for West Norfolk Youth Advisory Board Capacity Building Grant?
- Voluntary and community sector organisations
- Young people
What are the criteria?
- This funding is intended to help voluntary organisations working with young people aged between 12-19 years in a voluntary capacity*
- Your organisation must be within the geographical boundaries of West Norfolk.
- The money must be used to enhance the leisure time of young people 12-19 years.
- Young people can also apply for support to complete a course or leisure activity (the money will be paid to the organisation running the course / activity)
What can the money be used for?
- Paying rent, insurance and general running costs in relation to working with young people.
- Training for staff and volunteers that will increase their skills in working with young people (for example first aid, Midas minibus training youth work training child protection mental health training etc.)
- Purchasing equipment and organising activities. (Any equipment purchased must be handed back to the YAB should your organisation cease to exist)
- A sports course or ongoing sports activity for young people.
How much can we ask for?
- The maximum amount is £1000
Voluntary capacity* = organisations or individuals working with young people as either part of a registered voluntary organisations or unregistered organisation not for profit. If you're not sure that you will qualify please contact the West Norfolk YAB on - Tel: 07802519334