Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF H/502/0132)
Do you handle food as part of your role? Did you know that completing an online Food Hygiene course would not be sufficient evidence of appropriate training if your premises had a food poisoning outbreak?
This one-day certificated course will allow you to learn the fundamentals for good food hygiene, practice and knowledge of current legislation. Delegates will learn the causes of food poisoning and prevention of food contamination. Delegates will sit an exam as part of the training.
Benefits from attending the course
- By attending a tutor led course delegates have the opportunity to ask specific questions relating to their own organisation / situation.
- The learning can be tailored to the needs of the delegates.
- Most on-line courses do not have a failsafe method of checking the identity of those taking the examination. There have been several cases of one skilled person taking the examination on behalf of others.
- On-line courses are not OFQUAL validated, either for content, method of delivery, or the qualifications of those delivering the Course.
- If a food poisoning outbreak occurs and detailed enquiries are made, the Food Business Operator and the food handlers would be at fault under lack of ‘Due Diligence’ if they had only completed an online course.
- Cost includes £15 certification fee
Book this course