Admin and Monitoring Officer
Hours: 7 hours a week in the first instance
Reporting to Coordinating Lead Youth Worker and Safeguarding Lead
Roles and responsibilities
- To build relationships with Staff and volunteer team members to familiarise yourself with projects and recording systems, as well as project outcomes necessary.
- To assist with consultation amongst service users, i.e., creating consultation questionnaires to fit in line with funding streams and record distance travelled as well as create opportunities to collect data to apply for funding.
- To liaise with Youth Work delivery staff to ensure Outcomes are being met when projects are planned and delivered.
- To record on data bases Outcomes and monitoring, including use of Star on line and Substance views, as well as spreadsheet data.
- To liaise with Support staff to ensure Views Monitoring and Stars are collected and completed at the right intervals for monitoring outcomes effectively.
- To liaise with Lead Youth Worker to assist with Bid writing and evidenced based Outcomes for projects.
- To assist with Office admin tasks as required by Delivery staff, ie, tasks to prepare for meetings, sessions and events.
- To Support designated worker and staff team to complete various Levels of Ambition quality mark by assisting with Coordination and administration.
- To take minutes for staff meetings/ directors meetings and distribute and action appropriately.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other positions within Revolutionary Roots Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or an informal discussion and more information.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30 October