Adult Support Coordinator
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours a week (0.6 FTE)
Contract: Fixed term contract up to 31st July 2021 with a possibility of extension
Salary: Salary FTE £25,379.15 p/a = £15,227.49 pro rata for 0.6 FTE
This post is restricted to men applicants only under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, and Part 1. Section 7(2) e of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975
To deliver adult services as part of the Big Lottery Fund supported Norwich Integration Partnership (NIP) project on behalf of New Routes Integration and its partners English+ and Bridge+, for the benefit of BAME adults in Norwich.
- Support the NIP Project Coordinator to recruit and consult mentees/befriendees and to assess their needs and interests.
- Support the NIP Project Coordinator to deliver ½-day training to all volunteers in Refugee Awareness and project induction.
- Organise weekly teambuilding sport activities at UEA Sportspark
One-to-one Support and Guidance
- Supporting adult participants with benefits, housing, employment and health issues.
- Advising clients on immigration matters when appropriate and in line with OISC Level 1 competencies and guidelines.
- Record all data, including all users’ opinions of the scheme, to enable the organisation to monitor the progress of the scheme and evaluate its overall effectiveness.
Projects, Policy & Best Practice
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of organisational policies, procedures and practice
- Contribute to the development and promotion of best practice in areas relevant to allocated responsibilities
- Ensure that the needs of under-represented groups are considered in all aspects of the project
- Work to identify barriers to access and ensure diversity in all aspects of service development, including contributing to the development and review of equality and diversity policies
- Undertake such other duties and tasks as may lie within the scope of this post to ensure the effective delivery and development of services
- Undertake relevant training to ensure continued personal development relevant to the area of work
Download the application form from New Routes website.
Closing Date: Saturday 15 August