Advertising and Communications Officer
Hours: 5 hours a week in the first instance
Reporting to Coordinating Lead Youth Worker and Safeguarding Lead
Roles and responsibilities
- To build relationships with both local organisations and Media platforms to enable advertising to target audiences.
- To put together advertising for events: posters, leaflets etc. in line with coproduction with Young People.
- To organise updates and attendance at Harbour radio station, as well as other media platforms in the local area, i.e., Archant News, Look east, Mustard TV, etc.
- To liaise with Youth Work delivery staff to organise advertising and targeted approaches to promoting projects.
- To build relationships with local printers and advertisers such as Ashley Print, to enable production and Printing of signage, posters and Leaflets in terms of professional printing for Campaigns.
- To maintain and develop Social media presence including Facebook and Twitter profiles for RR. To use Social Media for promotion and advertising in an effective manner. To update profiles regularly and accordingly.
- To maintain and develop Revolutionary Roots Website. To update accordingly in line with current projects and funding.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with advertising and use of media. ensure all correct Confidentiality procedures are followed and correct forms are signed for consent of use.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other positions within Revolutionary Roots Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or an informal discussion and more information.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30 October