Finance and Fundraising Officer
Hours: 5 hours a week in the first instance
Reporting to Coordinating Lead Youth Worker and Safeguarding Lead
Roles and responsibilities
- To build relationships with both local organisations and Businesses to promote cause of Revolutionary Roots and sponsorships, etc for events and fundraising.
- To Liase with Advertising and Comms Officer to advertise and promote events for fundraising and funders.
- To liaise with Youth Work delivery staff to organise fundraising events in line with coproduction policy and Service user involvement.
- To build relationships with Funders and Liaise with funders where funding is allocated.
- To record on data bases incomings and outgoings of Funding pots in line with Receipts and Budgets. Liaise with Lead workers for each project to enable them to manage budgets, including petty cash, tuck shops, and receipts.
- To develop finance reports for funders in line with budgets using spreadsheets, both.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with finance, e.g, petty cash, cash withdrawals, etc.
- To liaise with Lead Youth Worker to assist with Bid writing and managing incoming funds appropriately.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other positions within Revolutionary Roots Please email email@example.com for an application form or an informal discussion and more information.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30 October