Fundraising and Events Officer
Hours: 21 hours per week
Salary: £19,500 pro rata (rising to £21,500 pro rata after completion of probation)
- To research, source donators/community groups and facilitate fundraising activities to enhance funds for projects.
- To plan fundraising activities that can be run by community groups and public supporters of the organisation.
- To draft and produce an annual action plan of fundraising events ensuring cost analysis is undertaken according to organisational policy and procedure.
- To promote, organise and run the annual plan of fundraising events, involving the apprentice, volunteers and other departmental staff where required.
- Proven track record of arranging events and/or fundraising qualification.
- Innovative, imaginative, creative and professional attitude towards fundraising & events.
- Ability to develop effective partnerships and form productive working relationships at all levels.
- Drive and determination to see projects to conclusion.
- Ability to be resilient, work under pressure, and flexible to meet deadlines.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Driving licence and ability to travel across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Ability to be reliable and flexible with working hours and on occasions to meet the needs of the organisation i.e. fundraising activities or promotional presentations at the weekend or evening.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 29th March 2019 (5pm)