Grants & Funding Officer
Hours: 15 hours per week - Flexible Working Hours - Fixed term contract until December 2021
Location: Home-based but will need to travel occasionally
Salary: £11.00 per hour (£7,865 per annum)
The focus of this role will be to work with our SENsational Families Team in providing general administrative duties and to lead/provide a range of virtual activities for Norfolk SEND families. The role will include the following:
- To provide ongoing reports
- To provide a strategy for proposed income.
- Evaluate, review and monitor bids and grants.
- To explore and collate grant writing organisations and funders.
- Be able to create and formulate financial reports
- To produce reports and manage the outcomes maintaining good relationships with funders
- To support the internal database and maintain accurate records of sensitive information and any other data relating to fundraising activity always including adhering to GDPR guidelines.
- To work closely with the account’s personnel with day to day financial management.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date information, storing it in our CRM.
- To work against a set financial target.
- Working with the team in carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks.
- To be flexible and occasionally work outside of normal office hours (for example evenings or weekends).
- Any other reasonable requests as requested by your line manager or other agreed personnel.
To apply or for further details visit our website www.sensationalfamilies.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Midnight 19th Feburary 2021
Interview date: W/C 1st March 2021 via Zoom