Referrals, Advice and Support Domestic Abuse Case Worker
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £17,415 after probation £19,415 (pro rata) pro rata
- To provide an effective, supportive and confidential service over the phone or face to face for people living with/ fleeing domestic abuse, in particular ensuring women and their children are able to access Leeway refuges, as part of our Outreach service
- To follow Leeway’s referral policies and procedures.
- To support the service coordinator in working towards the best possible outcomes for service users.
- Relevant qualification and/or experience of working with vulnerable people.
- An understanding of the impact of domestic abuse on individuals.
- Administrative and or phone line work experience.
- A driving licence, access to a car and business insurance.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women only to apply: S.7(2)(e) SDA applies. ‘Exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1’
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Monday 18 March (5pm)