Autism / ADHD
Candidates will gain a better understanding of Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and ADHD
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Introduction to Neurodiversity (ASD/ADHD/Dyslexia/Dyspraxia and other Specific Learning Difficulties)
- Social Skills Programmes
- Sex and The Autism Spectrum
- Understanding and Responding to Difficult Behaviour
- Positive Life Planning for the Autism Spectrum
- Autism, Ageing and Dementia
- Loss and Bereavement in Autism
- Stress Management for Carers
- Building Team Dynamics
- Diamond House, Norwich
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Please note that this course is not provided by Momentum. For bookings and queries, please contact the course provider directly.
To see Momentum's training courses, please visit our Training Hub.