Child Criminal Exploitation Workshop
To increase professionals' awareness of Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) linked to County Lines.
By the end of this session participants will have:
- Have gained an overview of the Child Criminal Exploitation team and their role.
- Have an increased understanding of what CCE / County Lines is, and what it looks like in Norfolk.
- Be able to identify why young people could be at risk of being criminally exploited.
- Be able to recognise and identify the signs and risk factors linked to young people vulnerable to CCE and those that are involved with County Lines.
- Have knowledge about what to do if there are concerns and next steps.
- Consider further reading and Information.
This course is aimed at all front line practitioners and managers working with children and young people.
South Lynn Community Centre, Kings Lynn