Contraception & Reproduction: A Beginner's Guide
A non-clinical introduction to contraception, abortion & reproductive rights
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Identify male and female external genital and internal reproductive anatomy
- Describe key facts about fertility and menstruation
- Recognise the types of contraception available
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the most commonly used forms of contraception
- List the services where people can access contraception and emergency hormonal contraception
- Distinguish between opinions, myths and facts regarding abortion
- Compare reproductive rights in the UK with those abroad
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.