Contraception and Reproduction: A Beginner's Guide
This course is a non-clinical introduction to contraception, abortion and reproductive rights.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Identify male and female external genital and internal reproductive anatomy.
- Describe key facts about fertility and menstruation.
- Recognise the types of contraception available.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the most commonly used form of contraception.
- List the services where people can access contraception and emergency hormonal contraception.
- Distinguish between opinions, myths and facts regarding abortion.
- Compare reproductive rights in the UK with those abroad.
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please book your place online.