Domestic Abuse Champions Training
This is free two-day training open ti education and healthcare professionals.
- Be the key domestic abuse contact for your agency
- Disseminated up to date information about domestic abuse to your team
- Raise awareness in your organisation
- Be the link between your organisation and the Champions Network
What do Champions get?
- Free two-day training
- Access to advice and consultancy
- Regular network events monthly newsletters
- What is domestic abuse?
- The dynamics of power and control
- The impact of domestic abuse
- Barriers to leaving
- The impact on children
- Honour based abuse, forced marriage
- Female genital mutilation
- Workplace domestic abuse policy
- Encouraging disclosures
- Responding to disclosures
- Supporting children and young people
- Safety planning
- Local support agencies
- 16 & 23 May, Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service, Kilhams Way, King's Lynn, 10am-4pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.