Domestic Abuse Champions Training
This is free two-day training open to education and healthcare professionals.
If you do not work in Health or Education, we can place you on the waiting list
- Be the key domestic abuse contact for your agency
- Disseminated up to date information about domestic abuse to your team
- Raise awareness in your organisation
- Be the link between your organisation and the Champions Network
What do Champions get?
- Free two-day training
- Access to advice and consultancy
- Regular network events monthly newsletters
- What is domestic abuse?
- The dynamics of power and control
- The impact of domestic abuse
- Barriers to leaving
- The impact on children
- Honour based abuse, forced marriage
- Female genital mutilation
- Workplace domestic abuse policy
- Encouraging disclosures
- Responding to disclosures
- Supporting children and young people
- Safety planning
- Local support agencies
Please note that this course is not provided by Momentum. For bookings and queries, please contact the course provider directly.
To see Momentum's training courses, please visit our Training Hub.