Harmful Sexual Behaviour in Children and Young People with a Learning Disability Virtual Training
- Have a clearer understanding of how specific learning and developmental needs might impact upon a child’s sexual development
- Understand some of the reasons why young people in this population might display harmful sexual behaviour
- Identify skills and techniques to use when having conversations with children and young people in this population along with their parents/carers about harmful sexual behaviour (HSB)
- Be able to adapt assessment and intervention when working with harmful sexual behaviour to be responsive to the developmental needs of the child or young person and their parents/carers
- Understand how to create realistic, proportionate and comprehensive safety plans for children and young people with learning disabilities and/or neurodevelopmental conditions.
Please note that this course is not provided by Momentum. For bookings and queries, please contact the course provider directly.
To see Momentum's training courses, please visit our Training Hub.