HIV - All You Need to Know
Exploring the realities of HIV in contemporary Britain
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Identify the main routes of transmission and how the virus works
- Explain the current situation of the HIV pandemic today
- Describe the implications of living with an HIV infection
- Include HIV in your sexual health promotiion work
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.