Moving & Handling and Falls Prevention
This course is designed to meet legislative requirements for staff annual mandatory training/updates.
- To update awareness of health & safety legislation relevant to manual handling.
- To reinforce the risks of injury from poor handling and help to reduce incidents/accidents
- To understand the process of appropriate risk assessment.
- To be able to demonstrate the use of safer manual handling principles.
- To identify the risk factors and consequences of falling
- To identify preventative measures (risk reduction and person-centred care)
- To know what action to take if a fall occurs
- To know where to source help and further information
Duration: Half Day
Venue: 15 Hurricane Way, Norwich NR6 6EZ
Cost: £45 + VAT
To book a place please contact:
Tel: 01603 611107 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org