Working with people with learning disabilities around sexual health promotion & education
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Explain that people with learning disabilities have the same sexual needs as everyone else
- Identify how our own attitudes, values and beliefs can impact on the people we support
- Recognise and describe our responsibilities around keeping the people we support safe
- State what resources and services we can access to aid and support us in promoting people's sexual health
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email email@example.com to book a place.