Sexual Health Promotion and Young People: A Beginner's Guide
This course will explore the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values that are required for good sexual health promotion with young people.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Describe key aspects of the Sexual Offences Act and other sexual health guideance as it relates to working with young people.
- Identify local and national guidance on sexual health promotion for young people.
- Expalin young people's sexual health rights.
- Name and reflect upon skills necessary for sexual health promotion.
- Recognise how attitudes and values influence sexual health promotion.
- Understand consent in the context of relationships.
- Signpost young people to other sexual health services.
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please book your place online.