SRE: A Beginner's Guide
An introduction to delivering sex & relationships education sessions with young people
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Explain the rationale for developing a working agreement with young people
- Compare the benefits and hindrances of group work
- Select and justify age appropriate content for SRE
- Name body parts using anatomical and colloquial language
- Describe the stages of a group session when learning can effectively take place
- Describe the types of people who may be in a group session
- Identify solutions to conflict and challenges in a group session
- Plan and use appropriate assessment tools
- Describe the SRE support that THT offers, and name useful sexual health services
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.