STIs: A Beginner's Guide
This course is an introduction to sexually transmitted Infections.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Demonstrate how easily infections can be passed on from one person to a wider population.
- Name and describe common STIs and their treatment.
- Recount historical information about STIs.
- Understand basic trends through looking at national and local STI data.
- Discuss risk in regards to STIs.
- Identify STI myths and misinformation.
- Describe ways to prevent transmission of STIs.
- Encourage people to use barrier methods of protection.
- Name relevant sexual health services.
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please book your place online.