STIs: A Beginner's Guide
This is a free one-day course delivered by THT Norfolk for all practitioners promoting sexual health in Norfolk.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Demonstrate how easily infections can be passed on from one person to a wider population
- Name and describe common STIs and their treatment
- Recount historical information about STIs
- Understand basic trends through looking at national and local STI data
- Discuss risk in regard to STIs
- Identify STI myths and misinformation
- Describe ways to prevent transmission of STIs
- Encourage people to use barrier methods of protection
- Name relevant sexual health services in Norfolk
- Free 6-hour course
- Lunch is not provided, although tea and coffee is available and there are shops nearby. Parking is available on site.
- Please arrive from 9:45 to sign-in.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.