The C-Card Experience
Participants are advised to undertake 'Sexual Health Promotion & Young People: A Beginners' Guide' and 'STIs: A Beginners' Guide' (or similar training) in advance
Learn how to register young people onto the Your C-Card Scheme & to establish as a C-Card Register Point
By the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Understand the rationale for C-Card schemes and condom education
- Understand societal opinions of and barriers to condom use
- Explain how the C-Card Scheme works and how to Register a young person onto the scheme
- List ways in which to establish and promote and effective C-Card Point
- Signpost young people to other sexual health services
- Perform a condom demonstration
- Leave with an action plan for c-card provision
- Free 6-hour course
- No lunch is provided, so please make your own arrangements. Tea/coffee is provided.
Independence Matters, Ipswich Road, Norwich
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.