Voice of the Child
This course is aimed at all front line practitioners and managers working with children and young people.
To enable participants to reflect on representing the voice of the child within their work with children.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Explored what we mean by ‘children’s voices’ being represented in their practice
- Considered what children tell us about ‘listening to their voices’
- Understood what we mean by children’s rights, participation & advocacy
- Looked at what Serious Case Reviews tell us about the pitfalls of not representing children’s voices
- Identified good practice principles re ‘recording children’s voices’
- Reflected on the diverse needs of children re representing their voices; i.e. non-verbal children
- Considered good practice to take back to the workplace
Please note that this course is not provided by Momentum. For bookings and queries, please contact the course provider directly.
To see Momentum's training courses, please visit our Training Hub.