Working with LGBTQ+ young people in the care system
'This course will cover the following:
- The differences between sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
- How to respond in a positive and supportive way to a young person who is either questioning their identity or when they come out.
- Case studies of some of the issues young people have faced with discrimination and how to support them with this
- The steps somebody who is transgender goes through during transition
- The importance of supportive role models
- Different support which is available to young people
- Diamond House, Norwich
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.