10 September 2019
Thank you to everyone who came to the Forum Meeting on 10 September and we missed those of you who were unable to attend.
Please find attached the Agenda and Minutes of the 10 September meeting and the following accompanying documents:
- Presentation by Dan Wilson on Child Criminal Exploitation
- Presentation by Natasha Morter on the Working Together Partnership
- Presentation by Oliver Cruickshank on Voluntary and Community Sector, Health and Social Care
- Presentation by Rob Mack & Dr Sarah Maxwell on Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust long-term plan
- Presentation by Simon Paylor on Engagement Sessions for front line workers with an interest in CAMHS transformation
The next Forum County Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 4 December 2019 at Dereham Football Club, Norwich Road, Dereham, NR20 3PX. You are welcome to arrive from 9am for drinks and networking; the meeting will start at 9.30am and finish at 12.30pm.